The world of communication in Japan is like the country itself: a unique mixture between tradition and modernity. From advertising in public transport to huge ad screens at the world-famous Shibuya Crossing in Tokyo, from large print media campaigns to stickers for messenger apps right up to advertisement with virtual avatars: In Japan’s world of communication, there is nothing you can think of that does not already exist.
This online seminar provides insights into the Land of the Rising Sun from experts right at the source. From analogue relationship building to modern digital approaches: Björn Eichstädt, Managing Partner at Storymaker & Publisher of „J-BIG – Japan Business in Germany” carefully selected the right experts within his considerable network in order to provide a 360-degree view of Japan’s media and communication landscape for W&V.
- Introduction: Overview about the media and communication landscape of Japan
- Björn Eichstädt, Storymaker / J-BIG
- The digital landscape in Japan and its platforms: LINE, Eight, Yahoo Japan
- Nanako Aramaki, Softbank Japan
- Analogous und digital advertising in Japan
- Marco Koeder, Marketing Manager Philip Morris Japan
- Relations: Journalists, Influencers, YouTubers, VTubers and more
- Fred Tanaka, Japan Agency Lightning Communications
- Corporate Media Managers
- Marketing Directors
- Marketing Managers
- Product Managers
- …in charge of international media planning
Kindly register here: Seminar International Media Management | W&V (wuv.de).
Verlag Werben & Verkaufen GmbH
Fon: +49 731 88005 - 8951