The Japanese-German Business Association (DJW) was founded on the initiative of representatives of leading German companies in Japan in 1986 and was registered as a non-profit organization in Germany in 2001.
At present, DJW counts more than 1,200 members from different industries, companies and institutions as well as private persons. Our members are active in various fields, but are all united by their common interest in the German-Japanese exchange and business relations. With this mixture of members and contacts, DJW provides the perfect platform for business, politics and the expansion of your network.
- platform for networking, exchange of ideas and contacts
- regular symposiums, seminars, business breakfasts, lectures and career-related events in Germany and Japan
- career service and German-Japanese job pool (accessible online)
- German-Japanese expert pool (our “who is who”, accessible online)
- German-Japanese info pool (overview of Japan-Germany related publications, accessible online)
- regular newsletter and other publications
- working groups covering various topics
… and more!
DJW has members and contact persons in Germany as well as Japan. That's why our homepage is in German and Japanese only. Sorry! But: All of us speak English, so do not hesitate to contact us in English. We would love to welcome you as part of our network!