The EU-Japan Centre is currently calling for applications for its next training programme in Japan: “Get Ready for Japan”.
- Training dates: 5 – 16 November 2018
- Application deadline: Thursday, 21 June 2018
The 2-week ‘Get Ready for Japan’ scheme offers EU managers the unique opportunity to experience and understand both the cultural and economic elements which define and explain Japan's business and technological achievements.
It is focused on business management and consists of a combination of lectures, case studies, negotiation role-play exercises with Japanese managers and company visits.
The purpose of the mission in Japan is:
- to acquire a broad understanding of the Japanese business environment, business practices and Japanese-style personal communications in order to find ways to do successful business through a partner relationship;
- to become aware of the decision-making process inside Japanese companies and therefore gain a better understanding of their negotiation style and hierarchy;
- to give the opportunity to reinforce relationships with current Japanese customers and facilitate contacts with future ones.
In order to ensure a high degree of personal attention, the number of participants is limited to 14 participants.
More information: https://www.eu-japan.eu/events/get-ready-for-japan-training-programme
Application form: https://www.eu-japan.eu/sites/default/files/imce/cluster/grfj_2018_application_form_0.docx
Alessandro PERNA email@example.com
EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation / EEN Japan
Rue Marie de Bourgogne 52 - B-1000 Brussels BELGIUM
TEL +32 2 282 0042