Online Business Matching Event in the HUB of manufacturing in Japan, Aichi-Nagoya - Application Deadline: September 23, 2021
Aichi-Nagoya is a home to TOYOTA , DENSO, AISIN and many others especially in automobile, aerospace, and robotics sectors Aichi Nagoya Startup Consortium was launched in April 2020 with the aim of promoting the continuous development of startups and local companies that are the leaders of the local economy in Aichi Prefecture and Nagoya City.
We are pleased to announce that Aichi Nagoya Startup Consortium is holding the 2nd round of Online Business Matching Event starting from November 2021 to February 2022. We look forward to meeting prominent startups from all over the world having high possibilities to collaborate with manufacturing related enterprises in Aichi Prefecture.
Please find further information in the attached PDF document.
Dates of Global Startups’ Pitch & Online Business Matching
- DAY 1 (November 24, 2021): Pitch Day by selected 20 foreign startups
- DAY 2 (December 8, 2021): Business Matching North & Central America Area
- DAY 3 (December 15, 2021): Business Matching Asia (China & Southeast Asia) Area
- DAY 4 (January 12, 2022): Business Matching Asia (India), Middle East and Africa Area
- DAY 5 (January 19, 2022): Business Matching EU Area
- Follow-up (January 20, 2022): Continuous communication on an online business matching platform
*Startup will give 5mins pitch each to Japanese companies in English.
*Business matching slot will be allotted 30mins for each startup.
*This event will be conducted online.
Application (deadline: September 23, 2021)
- Please fill in your company information: https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=Ii60CHc670ClGzcQSUbeBftEqHGD8kFCszn8lGwsXUNUMjJXNExJWkc1S05JR1JOMlcyM004R1ZXSi4u&fswReload=1&fswNavStart=1631547251464
- Please submit your company logo & pitch deck: https://www.jetro.go.jp/form5/pub/nag/aichinagoya