The effective way to resolve conflict differs from culture to culture. The Japanese way of conflict resolution is very different from those that may be practiced in many European countries. It is critically important to understand how Japanese consider conflicts and how they handle these in business. Effective conflict management is a key to build long lasting and trustful relationship with Japanese.
This session will help you to:
- Understand basic framework for conflict resolution / problem solving approaches in Japan
- Understand how to give negative feedback in Japan (main differences vs. European cultures)
- Understand the best strategy to find a solution for a conflict resolution with Japanese
The webinar is targeted to EU companies seeking to newly develop, strengthen or improve their current relationship with Japanese clients or partners.
In 40 minutes from your desk, discover:
- How to sense when a problem / conflict arises in business with Japanese?
- What to avoid minimizing the risk of potential conflict?
- How to deal with conflict while understanding the expectations of your counterparts in order to find out the best possible solutions?
Please find more information via https://www.eu-japan.eu/eubusinessinjapan/library/event/cross-cultural-webinar-series-3-how-to-resolve-conflicts-japanese.