JETRO’s Invest Japan Business Support Center provides support to innovative foreign companies with the latest market information to help them in designing their Japan market entry strategy. We would like foreign companies to explore Japan as their investment destination and be catalyst in transforming the Japanese ecosystem for the better.
For our next online seminar, we will invite Mr. Kentaro Toma from ITOCHU Corporation. He will provide an insightful overview of a "Sogo Shosha" (general trading company) in Japan and introduce the Open Innovation activities of ITOCHU.
Further information is available here.
This seminar is intended only for innovative foreign companies. Japanese companies, consulting companies and companies for research purposes are excluded. Please note that we may not send the information for the seminar to companies that are not eligible.
Areas of focus
- Mobility, Energy
- MaaS, electric power IoT, automated driving, renewable energy
- New materials and environmental response
- Bio-recycling, biorefinery, alternative new materials, eco-friendly materials
- Biotechnology and healthcare
- SaaS for dispensing pharmacies, cell and gene therapy
- Fintech, E-commerce
- Vertical SaaS, QR code payment, influencer marketing
Participation fee is free of charge. Please register for this event via https://www.jetro.go.jp/form5/pub/jad/itochu_eu by October 18, 2021.