In these special meetings of our DJW Socializing, we create an environment that encourages open dialogue, fresh perspectives, and vibrant ideas. Our aim is to explore new horizons, nurture exchange, and facilitate new contacts amongst our DJW members.
Here's what you can expect from the DJW Socializing events:
- Casual Setting: We'll gather in a comfortable and informal space, fostering a relaxed atmosphere where everyone can freely express their thoughts and ideas. The DJW Socializing is an opportunity to let your creativity flow without the constraints of a formal setting.
- Collaborative Discussions: Engage in open, interactive discussions with other DJW members. Share your experiences and expertise to explore innovative solutions, tackle challenges, and discover fresh perspectives that drive our DJW forward.
- Networking and Relationship Building: Connect with members from various industries and backgrounds in a more personal way. Strengthening relationships outside our regular work routine may enhance creativity and pave the way for future collaborations.
With our Düsseldorf edition in September, we prepared for you a walking tour guided by Leo Sakaguchi! He will share his view on the "Little Tokyo" side of Düsseldorf. We will close the tour at Kushi-Tei at Immermannstraße for a joint dinner.
Let's come together, break the mold, and explore new avenues of creativity and collaboration across borders. We can't wait to see you there!
- The menu prepared is a fixed menu of the cost of EUR 60 excluding beverages (course menue can be viewed at the restaurants website). We kindly ask participants to take care of their own expenses for the drinks and food consumed during the DJW Socializing.
- Since we have to pre-order the number of menus, the deadline for cancellation is until 26th September at 12 o'clock CEST. After this, your registration will be considered binding, and you will be responsible for the cost of the menu.
- Participation in the walking tour is free of charge for everybody attending.
- The number of participants is limited to 15. First come, first served.