Join us for an honest conversation on the opportunities and the challenges of modern HR within Japanese organisations.
- How “the old ways” worked and how Japanese companies are trying to modernize Human Resource
- The new trend towards global talent management and the competition for the best hires
- Local subsidiaries as “testing grounds” for new HR policies
- How local and regional HR can support the HQ’s change process
1) Toru Takahashi: Managing Director at GLOBIS Corporate Education
2) Cristian Vlad (Founder & CEO of Japan Creative Enterprise, Talent & Transformation Associate Partner at IBM Global Business Services)
Register now and submit your questions in advance!