The EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation invites you to participate to “Japan Food and Beverage Days” an online Matchmaking Event for European Food and Beverage Importers, Wholesalers, Distributors and Retailers and Japanese Manufacturers and Exporters of fine Food and Beverages.
The main event will be held 11-12 and 15-16 March 2021. It is organized by the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation, the Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Industrial Scholarship Center (ISC) and the Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO).
The event is an opportunity to meet high potential suppliers of Japanese food and beverages, to enlarge, diversify or build a portfolio of quality Japanese products. They believe that Japanese food and beverages will continue to gain popularity in Europe and some products have also potential outside traditional Japanese cuisine. Consumer demand will improve but may also change in a post-COVID environment and supply should be prepared for it.
Please find more details at https://japanese-food-and-beverage-days.b2match.io/
- Importers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers and agents in the EU, with and without experience in importing/selling
- Japanese foods and beverages. (*including from the so-called non-member states COSME countries)
The participation fee is free of charge. Please register for the event at https://japanese-food-and-beverage-days.b2match.io/
Why should you participate in this event?
According to buyers needs we will search for suitable suppliers all over Japan. For this purpose we have built partnerships with different Japanese stakeholders:
- Regional focus on Osaka region co-organized with the Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Industrial Scholoarship Center (ISC) and supported by Osaka Business Development Agency
- Nationwide network of companies through SME Support Japan and Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO)
- Partnership with the organizer of Foodex Japan, Japans largest exhibition in the food sector.
Convenient online platform with integrated messaging and video call function
- You are in control of arranging meetings with suppliers at your convenience*.
- Easy overview of participating suppliers including search filters
- Additional suppliers will be identified and added based on your needs
- Different possible levels of privacy in both profile and interaction with suppliers
(*separate scheme for meetings with Foodex show exhibitors may apply)
Multilingual support team at the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
- Open to react to your needs and special requests
- Providing a personal interpreter for all your meetings arranged through this event if necessary
- Follow-up support after the event to help seal deals and limit communication issues.