To mark the 160th anniversary of the signing of the Treaty of Amity and Commerce between Germany and Japan in 1861, the Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) and the Germany Trade & Invest (GTAI), in cooperation with the German and Japanese governments and economic organizations, will launch the "German-Japanese Innovation Initiatives 160" to promote interactive innovation to solve recent global issues (declining birthrate and aging population, COVID-19, global warming, SDGs, etc.).
The kick-off event will feature a keynote speech by Ms. Saori Dubourg, Member of the Board of Executive Directors of BASF, Germany's largest chemical company, and Member of the German Council for Sustainable Development , followed by a presentation of the latest corporate examples that will serve as models for Japan-Germany innovation exchange. We look forward to your participation.
- Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO)
- Germany Trade & Invest (GTAI)
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan (METI)
- Federal Ministry for Economy and Energy (BMWi)
- The Embassy of Japan in Germany
- Japanisch-Deutsches Zentrum Berlin (JDZB)
- KEIDANREN（Japan Business Federation）
- The Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Bundesverband der Deutschen Industrie (BDI)
- Deutsch-Japanischer Wirtschaftskreis (DJW)
Please find more details on https://www5.jetro.go.jp/newsletter/tcd/2021/innovation160/GEJPNInnovation160KickOffJPN.pdf.
Your participation is free of charge. Pre-register is required on the following website (Deadline: 12th December 2021).
JETRO Berlin (Mr. Kosuge)