Understanding Japanese ways of communication is not always obvious for foreigners, especially for those who are from the regions like Europe where the communication protocols are often very different. Understanding the Japanese ways of communication is critically important to conduct a successful business meeting, negotiation and decision making with Japanese.
This session will help you :
- Understand communication process and methodologies in Japan (protocols of business meeting, negotiation, decision making, etc.).
- Bring the key elements to decode ‘the real’ message behind verbal and non-verbal communications when working with Japanese.
- Learn how to make yourself understood to get the results you want.
The webinar is targeted to EU companies seeking to newly develop, strengthen or improve their communication skills with Japanese clients or partners.
In 40 minutes from your desk, discover:
- How to increase your ability to make an effective communication with Japanese
- How to anticipate potential risk of misunderstanding and prepare for it
- Some practical cases and advice