The convergence of hardware, software and XR is revolutionizing the automotive development process. Join us for an intensive day of ignite talks and high-level discussions focused on emerging technologies, a growing importance of human-centered design, and the transformation of OEMs towards digital product companies.
Breaking away from the traditional conference mold, this will be a highly dynamic, concentrated, and interactive event with an emphasis on tangible solutions, meaningful dialogue, and the exchange of invaluable expertise.
10:30 - Check in, Weißwurstfrühstück
11:30 - Official Welcome
11:35 - Moderator's welcome: Peter Rößger, beyond HMI/////
- From Replacing the Horses to the C.A.S.E. Mantra: Automotive History with an HMI Focus
11:40 - Morning Session
- XR for a Dynamic World - Jan Pflueger, advisXR
- Volvo x VARJO: Photorealistic Mixed Reality in Product Development - Jarno Pelkonen, VARJO
13:00 - Networking Break: Kaffee & Kuchen
14:00 - Afternoon Session
- A Petrolhead's Take on Car Development in the Age of Apps, Sharing and Democratic Design - Andreas Kurbos, studiokurbos
- From clay to XR: Next-Gen Prototyping - Boris Jitsukata, Athena
15:15 - Speaker Panel
16:00 - Networking Break
16:30 - Special Guest
18:30 - Marrying the pleasant with the useful, the day will conclude with a traditional Bavarian dinner.
*Schedule is subject to change
DJW members are able to register here with this code for a 20% discount: AXRS19DJW
Registration deadline: October 31, 2019
Ms. Maya Guice