Welcome to the 2022 Animation Summit – Business Meets Creativity!
The Animation Summit is a global summit hosted by the UCLA Anderson School of Management, Center for Center for Media, Entertainment and Sports (MEMES) and Truffle Time. The focus of the conference is to broaden the understanding of animation as an asset class.
The 2022 program theme, “The Evolution of the Global Animation Market”, encompasses the evolution of the industry, especially as the environment and social justice have taken even more prevalent roles not just in the animation industry but within society as a whole.
As COVID gives us the opportunity to present the conference virtually, we hope you will join us from the comfort of your home, office or wherever your internet signal allows! We do realize that webinar fatigue could be an issue after 2 years of COVID so the Animation Summit will be presented as individual panel discussions starting on January 19 going through to March 2.
The Animation Summit 2022 program summary is below (subject to change):
- Jan. 19th - 12:00pm PST: The Evolution of Inclusion and Representation in Animation
- Jan. 26th - 12:00pm PST: From Superman to Black Panther: The Super Hero/Heroine Journey
- Feb. 2nd - 12:00pm EST: Animal Integration and Environmental Education
- Feb. 9th - 12:00pm PST: Anime Home Market vs. Global Market: Changes Over Time
- Feb. 23rd - 12:00pm EST: The USP’s of the Animation Financial Model
- Mar. 2nd - 12:00 EST: Investor Panel Exchange
More information and registration
For more information and registration, please visit the Animation Summit website.