As there is a unified CE marking scheme in place in Europe, there are also Japan unique marking schemes which are mandated by Japanese law. Specifically, radio law and electrical safety (PSE) are two major regulations which are applied to electronics and electronics related products used in Japan. In this webinar, you will understand what Japan accreditation bodies consist of. On top of that, you will comprehend two mandatory regulations - radio law and electrical safety (PSE) - with information on how you can judge whether or not your products are in the scope of these regulations.
The webinar is targeted to EU companies who aim at marketing any electronics related products to Japan market, as well as EU companies whose electronics products are possibly used in Japan.
In 40 minutes from your desk, discover:
- Who are global and Japan Accreditation bodies
- Japan Accreditation Board(JAB) scheme
- Japanese Ministries and Agencies with two related ministries for electronics related products
- MIC (Ministry of internal Affairs ad Communications) ---> Japan Radio Law
- METI (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry) --> Electrical Safety(PSE)
- Japan Radio Law Basics
- What is Japan Radio Law
- Procedure of Japan Radio Law Certification
- Required documents
- Electrical Safety(PSE)
- What is PSE
- Notification of the Commencement of Business to METI
- Obligation to conform to the Technical Requirements
Please find more information via https://www.eu-japan.eu/eubusinessinjapan/library/event/about-japan-webinar-series-227-regulations-electronics-products.