During HANNOVER MESSE 2019, we will be offering you this unique opportunity for a Japanese-German roundtable discussion. Topics could be current economic trends, main challenges for German and Japanese firms and cooperation possibilities. You are invited to also bring up your own issues.
- 10:00 – Registration, Networking, Canapés
- 10:30 – Opening by DJW
- 10:35 – Greeting by Wolfgang Pech, Senior Vice President, Deutsche Messe AG
- 10:40 – Roundtable Discussion with kick-off statements by
- Dr.-Ing. Tobias Huber, Area Sales Manager (Japan), BECKHOFF Automation GmbH & Co. KG
- Yoshimasa Suzuki, CEO, CACH Inc.
- 12:00 – Close
- DJW members: EUR 0 / JPY 0
- Non members: EUR 35 / JPY 5,000
Bank details and invoice will be provided after registration.
Later on that day, the 13th Japanese-German Business Forum supported by DJW is taking place. Please register in advance!