Planning Coordinator (m/f/d)
Chemie / Pharma
This position is responsible to manage the sales budget, actual and sales measures by Daikin Global systems and some manual controls by MS Office tools on behalf of Daikin Chemical Europe GmbH. The position also covers flexible support for Corporate Planning and preparing presentations and special tasks for the Sales VP.
• Operate GS-Eplan system software for purchasing and schedule management of sales budget and forecast
• GS-Eplan system maintenance with headquarter
• Coordination of sales budget & forecast schedule and related meeting with sales VP and corporate planning, then instruction of the Sales team accordingly
• Close cooperation with Sales team and Planning team for sales measure list
• Create reports as follows
1) Daily sales report
2) Demand Sensing meeting reports
3) Support of some special meeting presentation (RMM, EU MM, etc.)
• Support of creating a “Regular report” to Headquarter with corporate planning
• Support of “Sales & Corporate events”
• Analysis for sales data and considering for countermeasure proposal
Education: Commercial training or business studies
• Solid sales assistance or sales planning or sales background
• Flexible approach to negotiating and a willingness to be able to work to time sensitive deadlines
• Problem solving and analytical thinking
• Competency with MS Office and system working
• Process leading & process organisation (involving Sales and other related teams)
• Motivational skills and good human relation skills
• Value of teamwork and ability to work in an intercultural environment
• Challenge spirit, growth mind, flexibility
• Language requirement English, Japanese (German is an advantage)
• Self-schedule management
• Open communication
• Full time work
About Daikin Chemical
Since 1933, DAIKIN Industries has been involved in the research and production of
fluorochemicals and is one of the world's foremost manufacturers of fluorochemical products today.
Daikin Chemical Europe offers a wide range of high quality products with applications in automotive, semiconductors, health care, renewable energy, consumer cookware, wire and cable, textile and fabric treatment, paper and packaging, optics and displays, coatings and more.
The European Headquarter Daikin Chemical Europe GmbH in Düsseldorf is responsible for sales, technical service and marketing.