Staff Office Management and Bookkeeping with Japanese (m/f/d) -EA3794
Frankfurt am Main
Our client is the European subsidiary of a leading and globally operating Japanese manufacturer of metal related products. The company is an important distributor for the manufacturing industry, especially in the electronics industry (for automotive, semiconductor and electronic components etc.).
For their location in Frankfurt am Main, they are looking for a motivated fluent Japanese-speaker to assist the team in a variety of bookkeeping and general affairs tasks.
- Management of the company’s daily expenses, payment of invoices
- Issuing invoices using SAP and managing all customer transactions
- Managing payments and transactions to the head quarter in Japan using SAP
- Assistance with the semi-annual and annual closing
- Taking care of IT related tasks, communicating with relevant service providers where necessary
- Communicating with the vendors
- Purchase/ management of in-house equipment and office materials
- Organization of documents and files as well as general administrative tasks
- Successfully completed university degree or completed vocational training
- Firsthand work expereince in bookkeeping or accounting related tasks
- Knowledge/ experience of working with SAP welcome but not a must
- Accurate documentation control
- Business fluent Japanese and English skills, German skills are a plus but not mandatory
- Affinity to numbers and accuracy in handling of numbers
- Ability to work independently, as well as in close cooperation with a team
The position is a full-time position on a 1.5 years fixed term contract with the opportunity of entering into a permanent employment contract.