Key Account Electrocomponents for PCB with Japanese (m/w/d) -EA3688
Our client is the German subsidiary of a Japanese company in the electronic industry.
Currently the company is looking for a motivated sales expert to take over the for the customer support of their European Key Accounts with the opportunity to grow professionally in the future.
The position’s main focus is the sales support/ key account management of the company’s renowned European customers.
The first 6 months will focus on sales assistant tasks and more operational work including but not limited to:
- Order taking - receiving, inspecting and confirmation incoming customer orders
- Preparing invoices and make sure payments are made on tim
- Track shipments and keep the customer informed regarding the delivery status
- Stock management: Keeping track of stock availability and planning orders ahead to ensure on-time delivery
- Respond quickly and fairly to all complaints and keep the clients informed regarding the resolution of complaints
- Close communication with the production sites and internal departments
After the first 6-month period, you will be responsible for managing a specific allocated key account. Your tasks will come to include:
- Personal visits to clients once or twice a month after the end of the covid restrictions
- Negotiations and quotation making
! As the company is eager to hire someone with the motivation and potential to “climb up the ladder” within the company you have the opportunity to go beyond managing your own key account, but to develop into a role in which you independently target and acquire new customers.
- University degree or completed Vocational training
- First-hand work experience in B2B sales or sales assistance, experience with automotive or electrical components welcome but not necessary
- Business Level Japanese and English skills, German skills are a plus
- A good command of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent intercultural communication skills with the ability to work individually as well as in a team
- Driver’s license and willingness to travel 1-2/ month
- A permanent fulltime contract with the ability to develop into the position of Sales Manager
- Intended starting date: March 2021 (negotiable)