Logistics Coordinator (m/f/d) - EA3667
Our client is an internationally active Japanese logistics company, acting as the main forwarder for their group’s subsidiaries all over the world.
For their European HQ in Düsseldorf, the company is now looking for a mo-tivated individual to act as an interface for the communication and logistics coordination ibetween the customers, internal departments and other ser-vice providors.
- Act as the communication interface between the customers and logistic service providers (shipping companies, trucking companies, warehousing companies) in Europe
- Communication between the European office, the Japanese HQ and other international subsidiaries
- Order taking: receive, and confirm incoming customer requests as well as and ensure that deliveries and payments are made on time
- Track deliveries and keep the customer informed regarding their status
- Support the team in general administrative tasks (maintaining / updating database, filing invoices, etc.)
- Successfully completed university degree or vocational training, prefera-bly with first-hand work experience in a similar role (e.g. customer ser-vice, logistics or sales assistant
- Hands-on approach as well as the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent intercultural communication skills with the ability to work indi-vidually as well as in a team
- Language skills:
-Japanese and English: Business fluent communication
-German: very advantageous, but not mandatory
- IT Skills: Good command of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Esther Auffermann under +49 (0)211 749686-36.
We look forward to receiving your application!