IT Support (m/f/d)
Depending on the qualification and experience in IT (e.g. experience in software de-velopment , database management, server engineering etc.) it is possible to widen the activity field!
You are the contact person for the group companies in Europe in IT-, network- and PC-related questions and you support them with your IT know-how. Your tasks include:
• PC setup and maintenance as well as server maintenance (mainly remote)
• Management of the companies networks (EDP system, Telephone, Firewall, PCs, Print-er..)
• Support for the network users and instruction of employees
• Further development of IT processes
The candidate should bring a high affinity for IT and network related topics to be able to support clients with their problems.
• Job training or university degree in information science / IT administration or related subject advantageous, but self-trained candidates with a high technological affinity are welcome too
• First professional experience in the area IT support, including PC setup & maintenance and server maintenance
• At least basic understanding of WIFI systems and data base (SQL server) knowledge
• Business fluent Japanese and English skills
• German as well as other Western and Eastern European languages (Russian/ Czech/Polish/Spanish/ French/Spanish etc.) advantageous, but not mandatory
• Excellent communication skills and intercultural competency
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Ability to multitask and productive and independent way of working
We look forward to your application!