IT Support (m/f/d) Japanese Corporates
You are the contact person for the Japanese customers in IT-, network- and PC-related questions and support the customers with your know-how.
- Support the IT infrastructure of the company and their Japanese corporate clients
- Remote support as well as hands-on support at the customers’ office
- Management of the company’s network (EDP system, Telephone, Firewall, PCs, Printer etc.)
- Support and instruct the network users
- Take part in the further development of IT processes
- Job training or university degree in information science / IT administration or related subject advantageous, but self-trained candidates with a high technological affinity are welcome too
- Experience in the area of IT support and management of IT networks / IT administration highly beneficial
- Programming skills and data base (SQL server / Oracle) knowledge welcome
- Languages: Business fluent in Japanese with a good command of English, German skills welcome
- Excellent communication skills and intercultural competency
Good time management and organizational skills
Ability to multitask and productive and independent way of working
- The position is a full-time position on a permanent employment contract. Visa support will be provided if required!
- The prospective starting date is April 2021 (negotiable)