IT Support (m/f/d)
Our client is a Japanese IT-Support company. To strenghten the team force, they are now searching for a new employee for the IT support.
You are the contact person for the Japanese sister companies in Europe in IT-, net-work- and PC-related questions and you support them with your IT know-how. Your tasks include:
• Basic PC setup and maintenance as well as server maintenance (mainly remote)
• Management of the companies networks (EDP system, Telephone, Firewall, PCs, Printer..)
• Support for the network users and instruction of employees
• Further development of IT processes
• Depending on the qualification and experience in IT (e.g. experience in software development etc.) there is possibility to widen the activity field
The candidate should bring a high affinity for IT and network related topics to be able to support clients with their problems.
• Job training or university degree in information science / IT administration or related subject advantageous, but self-trained candidates with a high IT-affinity are welcome too
• First experience (internship experience also welcome) in the area IT support and management of IT networks / IT or software support is advantageous
• Basic understanding of WIFI systems and data base (SQL server) knowledge
• Business fluent English skills
• Knowledge of the Japanese language
• German as well as other Western and Eastern European languages (Russian/ Czech/Polish/Spanish/ French/Spanish etc.) advantageous, but not mandatory
• Excellent communication skills and intercultural competency
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Ability to multitask and productive and independent way of working
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Katrin Oltmanns under +49 211-749 686-31.
We look forward to receiving your application!