Assistant Business Strategy (m/f/d) with Japanese
Our customer is a leading manufacturer of technologically innovative household products.
In order to advance its footing within the European market our client has recently created a new “Business-Strategy department” at its office in Düsseldorf and are now looking for a motivated and communicative Japanese fluent speaker to support the department head with market analysis, sales reports and administrative tasks.
- Support of the head of the Business-Strategy department in strategy related topics e.g. the financial statement
- Close cooperation with the sales department (including sales managers and backoffice)
- Preparation of business-related documents including sales reports and forecasts
- Communication between the European sales office and the Japanese HQ
- Assistance of the local Japanese management in business-strategy related topics
- Other administrative duties as required
- Several years of experience working in a similar role (e.g. as a sales assistant, research assistant) for an international (preferably Japanese) company
- Good analytical capabilities and hands-on approach as well as the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent intercultural communication skills with the ability to work individually as well as in a team
- Fluent language skills in Japanese and English, German language skills welcome
- IT Skills: Good command of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Long term perspectives working for an international cooperation
- Working together as part of an international team in a multicultural atmosphere
- An attractive and modern office in close proximity to the Rhein river
- A 38,5-hour work week with flexible working hours (the core working time is 09:00 – 15:30 Monday-Thursday and 09:00 – 14:00 on Friday)
- A competitive salary including job ticket/ free parking space
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Esther Auffermann under +49 (0)211 749686-36.
We look forward to receiving your application!