Inside Sales Officer (m/f/d) Japanese Corporates - EA3593
Our customer is a leading global technology services company providing companies around the world with intelligent technology solutions.
For their office in Düsseldof, the company is now looking for a motivated and communicative Japanese fluent speaker to assist the sales team and take over the customer support for the Japanese corporate clients.
- Close support of the sales team for example by obtaining relevant information and preparing documents
- Create and manage customer quotes from start to finish including the internal approval processes
- Act as the first point of contact for customers e.g. defining customer requirements, coordinating necessary resources/ documents and responding to queries and complains
- Inputting and updating customer and order management data within the internal system and liaise with the necessary counterpart
- Assist in the management and retention of existing clients on behalf of Sales Managers
- Become the sales team ‘expert’ in the management and use of internal systems, helping to adapt and enhance systems as part of a continuous internal improvement proces
- Experience in working for a Japanese company (e.g. as a sales assistant, logistic staff etc.), experience working abroad welcome
- Ability to grasp new technology concepts and to communicate these at a clear level, knowledge of IT beneficial but not necessary
- Strong self-motivation and hands-on approach as well as the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Good numerical capabilities to understand the fundamentals of ‘margin’ when creating quotes
- Excellent general communication skills
- Fluent language skills in Japanese, business level English
- Good command of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Esther Auffermann under +49 (0)211 749686-36.
We look forward to receiving your application!