Key Account Manager (m/f/d) Automotive PCBs
Our client is a renowned Japanese manufacturer of PCBs (printed circuit boards) with sales offices across Asia, the USA and Germany.
Their innovative product range includes compact PCB’s, high temperature resistance
PCBs, and high frequency resistant PCBs, which are manufactured to meet customer requirements in electronics and automotive industries.
To further guarantee customer satisfaction, our client needs you, at its base in Munich, to manage and support their Tier 1 key account customers in Europe.
You are the key point of contact between company and customer!
• Manage and support existing key account customers in Europe (Japanese and German Tier 1 suppliers in the automotive industry )
• Quality Management: Assist customers in case of issues or complaints
• Handle product inquiries and communicate requests to the factory
• Coordinate activities with your colleagues at the Japanese HQ and factories in Asia
• Maintain business relations with existing customers in order to generate new projects and increase sales
• University degree or vocational training in engineering/ science (OR education in a non-technical field) with appropriate experience in a technical field (e.g. electronic/ mechanical components, IT related equipment etc.)
• Experience working in customer support and/or sales
• Business fluent German and English skills
• Japanese, Chinese, and/or Vietnamese are welcome but not required
• Strong intercultural communication and team working skills
• Enthusiasm for technology and effective communication of technical knowledge
• A keen sense for the customer’s needs and a solution-orientated customer service mentality
• A patient, open-minded and motivated sales mindset
+49 211 - 749 686 - 32
We are looking forward to your application!