Sales Assistant with Tasks for Office Management (m/f/d)
Our client is a japanese manufacturer and distributor of various printing-related equipment and materials. Now our client is looking for a japanese speaking individual to join the office in Düs-seldorf and assist with the sales and office management related tasks.
Objectives, Tasks and Responsibilities
Sales Assistant Tasks (Main tasks):
• Communication with customers in Europe and the Japanese HQ: receiving orders, invoices, delivery dates etc.
• Communication with the Japanese HQ: placing orders etc.
• Communication with logistic companies / warehouses: Stock management
General Office Management Tasks:
• Management of bank accounts, transfer transactions etc.
• Serving as the communication interface with the Japanese HQ
• Research of companies in Europe with products which are of interest for the clients in Japan/Asia
• Experience in working in a Germany - e.g. as sales assistant, logistic staff etc. at a Japanese company very welcome
• Excellent general communication skills
• Business fluent Japanese skills
• Very good communication skills in English
• Good communication skills in German 1
• Experience/ knowledge of DAP (Delivered At Place) like Incoterms very welcome
• Good user knowledge of Excel very welcome
• The working hours will be 35 hours / week (With generally no overtime)
• The company will pay for the VRR commuting costs
• Start of the employment will be May 1st , 2020 (or from summer 2020)
+49 211 - 749 686 - 31
We look forward to your application!