Administrator, Sales & Logistics Part-Time
Our client is the German branch of a Japanese company based in Düsseldorf and is currently looking for a motivated part-time employee (m/f/d).
Initial experience as a Sales Assistant, in logistics or office management is a great advantage, but job starters are also very welcome.
• You will support sales and logistics processes and act as a communication interface between the production sites in Japan & Asia and customers in Europe
• Order management, e.g. preparation of import and sales documents and issuing of invoices, shipping and import management including the associated communication with freight forwarders and customs
• Stock control
• Budget control, receivables management, etc.
• Support with general administrative and organizational tasks
• If required, support for bookkeeping (e.g. vacation replacement)
• Successfully completed studies or training, reference to Japan very welcome!
• First professional experience in a comparable position welcome, but not mandatory
• Good user knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to work both independently and in an international team and good communication skills
• Proactive and reliable working style as well as a sense of responsibility
• English: Business level
• German: Basic knowledge
• Japanese: Welcome, but not mandatory
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Miho Ouchi under 0211 749686-38.
Please only apply via our job portal: https://jobs.fischer-hrm.de/vacancies/4667_administrator-sales-%26amp%3b-logistics-mfd-part-time.html
We look forward to receiving your application!