Manager Finance and Administration
Frankfurt am Main
NKD is a German subsidiary established in Frankfurt/Main in 2023 by the Japanese Parent Company Nippon Kanzai Holdings, Co., Ltd. (listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, https://www.nkanzaihd.co.jp/en/ ) with its 100% ownership headquartered in Tokyo and Hyogo, Japan.
The Group is engaged in all kinds of building management businesses in Japan, while its overseas affiliated companies are more involved in Home Owners Association (HOA, in German WEG) Business and also Rental business in Germany, through its invested native company in Munich.
Nippon Kanzai Deutschland GmbH (NKD, the Company) invites applications for a Manager, Finance and Administration (the Manager). The Manager is expected to start to work by 1. June or earlier.
The Manager’s primary functions and duties are:
1. For invested company/companies
• Update, analyse, summary and report financial accounting, monitor and control mechanisms according to the German standards for all financial systems for its invested company(/ies) to the Shareholders and to the CEOs of the company(/ies)
2. For NKD itself
• Assist the CEOs in payment, disbursement procedures and travel arrangements;
• Arrange and support auditors for NKD;
• Assists the CEOs in the preparation of budgets for the regular functioning of the Secretariat and associated special projects;
• Liaise with service providers for all infrastructure, equipment, maintenance requirements for NKD;
• Assist with preparations of NKD meetings and workshops;
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Business communication skills both in German and in English
• Professional experiences in the field of financial management and accounting either in Germany or in Japan, including Experience in annual accounts settlement in private sector
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office processing (word, excel, power point and TEAMS) and other financial software packages
• High school graduation
Salary and remuneration
Remuneration levels are based on the applicant's experience and performance and corresponds to the special requirements of this position.
Place and hours of the work
The Manager is preferred to live either in Frankfurt/Main or Munich area, but her/his place of residence will be flexible, because she/he is expected mostly to work at home. This position may involve business travel within Germany.
Applications should be in English language and must be transmitted by 30. April 2024 electronically to the CEO of NKD at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further inquiries, please contact the CEO of NKD, Mr. Shigeki FUJINUMA ( email@example.com ), phone: +49-152-2458-7197.