Project and Innovation Coordinator (m/f/d) with Fluent Japanese Skills
ARRK Engineering is part of the international ARRK group of companies and specialized in product development. Within the ARRK group of companies we implement product developments from virtual development to prototypes and small series production.
- Coordinate and actively push forward international engineering projects with high technical complexity.
- Innovation and process coordination within ARRK Engineering.
- Interpret in engineering project meetings.
- Support building up material and solution business with our Japanese parent companies.
- Support strategy development and strategy deployment.
- Prepare management and project presentations, which you will then hold in Japanese and English to customers and stakeholders.
- Organise meetings and visits to and from customers, suppliers and partners.
- Business trips to Japan and other countries.
- Bachelor or Master in a technical or scientific discipline.
- At least three years of full-time experience in technical project management.
- Full professional proficiency in Japanese and English, extensive knowledge of technical terms and good understanding of spoken technical Japanese and English.
- Willingness to dive into complex technical disciplines hitherto unknown to you.
- Willingness to enrich continually your knowledge of technical terms in both Japanese and English depending on the projects you will be working on.
- Proactive, communicative team player.
- You have the ability to put yourself in the place of the stakeholders, see things from their viewpoint and push projects forward smoothly and consistently.
- Understanding of Japanese business practices and diplomatic skills
- Experience in innovation and process management
- Experience in CAD and / or CAE.
- Fluent (technical) German.