Senior Export Sales
Frankfurt am Main
Our client is a globally acting Japanese trading company specialized in high technology electronic components and machinery for the application in various industries.
The office in Frankfurt am Main is now looking for an ambitious Senior Sales Employee with the future objective to take over the lead of the Export Sales team.
In this position you will be responsible for the complete export sales process and in the future lead your own team. Your tasks include:
• Responsible for all export sales aspects
• Research about market situation and potential target customers to find new business opportunities
• Contacting and meeting customers and key persons in target companies, establishing sustainable relationships and introducing product portfolio
• Business travel withing Europe and Japan
• Handling of quality issues and requesting quotations
• Completed University degree or vocational training, preferably with Japan connection
• Experience in sales with Japanese companies (preferably in the manufacturing industry)
• Sales mentality and motivation to expand sales to new markets
• Very good communication skills, ability to cooperate and work in a team
• Driver‘s license and driving experience
• Required languages: Business fluent English and Japanese skills; German skills advantageous, but not nessesary
• Full time position with flex time and 40 hr. week
• Availability: as soon as possible
• Commuting costs will be paid
• Incentive program offered
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Katrin von Bock under +49 211-749 686-31.
Please only apply via our job portal: https://jobs.fischer-hrm.de/vacancies/4660_senior-export-sales-mfd.html
We look forward to receiving your application!