If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Katrin von Bock under +49 211-749 686-31.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Our client is the European Subsidiary of a Japanese company. For their location in Nürnberg, they are now looking for a motivated Sales Manager for european and international distributors in the electronic industry.
- Engage in international B2B sales of electronic materials (LED and Substrates), with a primary focus on electronic manufacturers, sensor companies, and chip packaging distributors.
- Take charge of ongoing business operations, including the promotion of the companies products and handling commercial negotiations all around Europe
- Identify and cultivate new business prospects, which may involve planning and executing European exhibitions once or twice annually, along with attending relevant conferences.
- Conduct monthly meetings with the Japanese headquarters to provide updates on the business's status. Facilitate coordination of delivery schedules and the exchange of technical information with the companies factory team.
- Travel to Japan around once a year in order to improve the product knowledge
- University degree or completed Vocational training
- Experience in Sales in Germany or Japan with focus on the electronic industry
- Business fluent Japanese and English skills
- Visa with working permit in Germany
- Strong intercultural communication skills (= Capacity to adapt oneself to the way of thinking of an international company)
- Ability to work independently, as well as in close cooperation with a team
- The position is a full-time position with flexible working hours and a hybrid working system
- Commuting costs will be paid as well as a Company pension plan offered
- Start: As soon as possible