Sales & Business-Development Manager for Lamilux Japan K.K.
Home office (Company office locates in Yokohama)
Lamilux, www.lamilux.com, is the global leader in production of GRP (glass-fiber reinforced plastics). Our production process, scale, quality and innovation capability made us and secure our global hid-den-champion position.
We entered the Japanese Market in 2015 with the dedicated target of becoming the market leader in the commercial vehicle and camping vehicle market segment.
We have achieved this target with a very modern business set-up in which a small team is managing our company Lamilux Japan K.K. and in which well-trained sales staff is developing the market and is taking care of the business.
In the area of the commercial vehicle segment, we are looking for a highly motivated sales- and business-development manager who enjoys developing and initiating businesses and growing in responsibility with rising sales.
What is the profile we are looking for:
• Flexible and motivated sales-personality who is able to understand our unique sales points and technologies and who will be able to explain these sales points to Japanese customers.
• The person must be capable of not only selling in direct competition to existing products but also developing new application ideas with customers and developing new market trends.
• The successful candidate must be an excellent solution-focused, creative communicator who can impress potential customers with his personal approach and his sales skills.
• Age is not an important decision criterion for us, but we are looking for an experienced salesperson who has the passion and energy to bring the existing business to the next stage of success.
• Japanese should be mother tongue and English is the must. Both languages with business advanced level
• The person must be a good team player. Close communication with headquarters and other members in Japan is necessary.
• Educational background is not a key decision criterion. Lamilux puts sales skills, and the willing-ness to learn and develop over university degrees.
• The use of Microsoft Office and modern communication applications is mandatory
• Lamilux has a well-established team in Japan which enjoys working for J-Customers. The candidate must enjoy communication with foreigners and customers.
Lamilux pays a salary which fits your background, experience, and performance. Lamilux is willing to grow with you and invest in you.
This position fits perfectly for anybody who wants to work in a small team in which he/she gets a lot of freedom to grow and develop his/her business segment.