Midi-job project management assistant (m/w/d)
Business Development Unit
(Responsible for the Global Expansion project)
- Domestic expansion of CASTER BIZ based in Berlin, Germany（Local to Local）
The online assistant provides one-stop, dedicated online support by providing our clients with a wide range of business solutions ranging from daily tasks to highly specialized activities. Our range of services are detailed below:
- Secretarial work
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources
- Creative (graphic design and content creation)
Report to the Local Manager (based in Germany)
Other team members:
Administaration Manager (based in Germany)
Marketing Specialist (based in Germany)
Sales(based in Germany)
Human Resource Specialist (based in Germany)
Other local employees (based in Germany)
Global Administration Manager (based in Japan)
Operation Executive Manager (based in Dubai)
Project Manager (based in Japan)
Provide client interactions
Manage clients’ requested tasks
Directing cast members to proceed tasks
We have project management members with a variety of backgrounds, including experience in management, sales, and executive secretary... You will be able to grow through your work while receiving inspiration from clients and members of the team.
■Working hours: 64hours/month
Approximately 3hours per day covering the following core time.
②13:00-14:00 or 12:00-13:00
■Salary range: 992,00€ per month (Gross)
- Strong interest in middle office, or customer relation/hospitality
- Good at multitasking
- Willing to take on responsibility, be committed to your projects and ideas, and enjoy a variety of tasks
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Excel functions, PowerPoint) or Google Workspace (spreadsheets, documents, slides)
- Basic IT literacy (good at and like to using new IT tools)
- Business fluent in written and spoken English and Japanese
- A person who can work for 1 years or more
■Good to have:
- Good understanding of Japanese language and culture
- Experience in desk work
- A person who is ambitious, proactive, and dedicated to his/her work.
- As our main communication method is a chat with customers and within the company, we are looking for a person who is talented to respond cheerfully and independently.
Caster supports the modern remote worker (http://casterbiz-germany.com/) since 2014, empowering them to contribute meaningfully while still maintaining their most suitable work-life balance. Anticipating the challenges of maintaining successful businesses due to the evolving nature of “work”, Caster is engaged in a global expansion project with our first branch (and later subsidiary after the IPO) has set up in Germany on 13 September 2022.
With over 1000 members across Japan and counting, Caster is uniquely positioned to provide online assistant services, remote dispatch services and consulting to a wide range of organizations in multiple industries.