Business Development Specialist (m/f/d)
Our client is the European Headquarter of a globally operating Japanese company located in Düsseldorf. The European Business Strategy Division is currently searching for a Business Development Specialist to support the team.
The main objective of this position is to identify new business areas and market opportunities within Europe and establish relationships with potential clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and contact potential clients
- Present the company/products to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products / customizations in close cooperation with production and R&D in Japan / China
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- B2B Sales experience of technical / industrial products (= “products in need of explanation”)
- Industry experience advantageous (e.g. textile, personal protection equipment, chemical)
- Fluent in English; Japanese & German skills are advantageous
- MS Office User skills
- Good intercultural communication ability
- Willingness for business travel within Europe
Please only apply via our job portal: https://jobs.fischer-hrm.de/stellenanzeigen/4374_business-development-specialist-mfd.html
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Jana Romero-Giron under +49 211-749 686-32.
We look forward to receiving your application!