Customer Relationship Management and Sales: Japanese Corporates (m/f/d)
Our client is an international insurance company with Japanese roots. For its office in Cologne, our client is looking for a Manager or Assistant Manager to join their Sales team in order to enhance the relationship with existing customers and build up the customer network with the European B2B market.
The position’s main task is the customer relationship management of the Japanese corporate customers located within the jurisdiction of the Cologne office (Europe-wide). More specifically this includes:
- Sales responsibility for the company’s insurance products and services: existing customer retention/ support and new customer acquisition
- Acting as the communication interface to the customers’ relevant departments
- Negotiating conditions and finalizing contracts for insurance products and services
- Active participation in the planning and implementation of customer acquisition initiatives
- Successfully completed business-related vocational training or university degree (preferably in the insurance, financial or legal sector)
- Relevant work experience in sales and/ or (corporate) finance, work experience/ knowledge of insurance is very welcome
- Ability to communicate within different hierarchical levels and customer-driven mindset
- Confident manner and ability to work in a team
- Proficient skills in MS Office (Work, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Business-level Japanese and English skills, German skills preferable but not mandatory
- Drivers licence and a readiness to travel in and around Europe.
Alongside an attractive compensation package the company offers different entry levels and opportunities for professional development: depending on your level of experience, you can hit the ground running straight away as a Manager or start off as an Assistant Manager and develop into a position with further responsibility.