Junior Credit Analyst with Japanese (m/f/d)
Our client is a renowned Japanese trading company which operates in a wide range of industries including but not limited to chemicals/plastics, infrastructure/machinery, steel and information technology.
At the European HQ in Düsseldorf the company is looking to expand their Risk Management Department and is looking for a Junior Credit Analyst (m/f/d) to support the team.
Objectives, Tasks and Responsibilities
• Provide assessment/ analysis (quantitative + qualitive) of relevant credit/ market/ country and in-vestment risk for the company’s businesses across Europe as well as the Middle East and Africa
• Liaise with the heads of departments, advising/ instructing them on decisions regarding credit line applications, long-short limits, investment projects etc.
• Have on-site discussions with business partners and credit agencies to gain the necessary incite to draw up comprehensive risk profiles
• Monitor overdue/ overdrawn credits as well as long/ short positions, investigate the cause and pro-vides advice to departments and the management on relevant solutions/ precautions
• Negotiate with debtors, insurers, lawyers and other relevant stake holders to collect claims
• Provide employee trainings on risk assessment issues to increase understanding within departments
• Successfully completed university degree in economics/ and or finance
• OR: business degree or relevant vocational training (e.g., banking)
• Firsthand work experience in the field of credit management or credit insurance
• Additional professional experience in the field of risk management advantageous
• Knowledge of international trade practice (Incoterms, payment terms, etc.) as wells as experience in insolvency law, requesting collateral and collecting debts also desirable
• Business level English and Japanese Skills
• Good German skills are a plus
• Solid proficiency in MS Office
• Affinity for numbers and as well as a profound understanding of financial statements and concepts
• Strong intercultural communication and teamworking skills as well as a confident, determined manner
• A well-structured, goal-oriented, independent way of working
• The position is open to candidates of various levels of experience with the opportunity for profes-sional development/promotion within the company
• Excellent social benefits and a competitive salary
Please only apply via our job portal: https://jobs.fischer-hrm.de/stellenanzeigen/4266_junior-credit-analyst-mfd.html
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Esther Auffermann under +49 (0)211 749686-36.
We look forward to receiving your application!