Operation Coordinator (m/f/d)
Our client is a Japanese company with offices worldwide. Their automotion division, located in Cologne offers a broad product portfolio such as multinational supply chain management, providing sourcing & inspection, packaging as well as storage and logistics services.
Now the company is looking for a motivated candidate to fill in the position as an Operation Coordinator as soon as possible.
Objectives, Tasks and Responsibilities:
You are part of a 3-Person team, responsible for the logistics and supply-chain tasks of the automotive division. Your tasks include:
• Order handling, e.g., handling spot and scheduled orders, purchasing goods, troubleshooting shortages, communicating with local authorities, organizing documentation
• Customer forecast control including handling incoming forecast sheets, communicating inconsistencies with the customer, and working out solutions together
• Overseeing materials and inventory
• Controlling freight costs through continuous logistics cost checks
• Providing excellent customer service to ensure recurring and increasing sales
• Working closely together with other European offices such as in the Netherlands and the UK
• Job training or university degree, focus on supply-chain management or logistics are very welcome
• First experience in the area of supply-chain management
• Languages: Fluent in English, German skills welcome
• Excellent communication skills and intercultural competency
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Ability to multitask and a productive and independent way of working
• The position is a full-time position (38 hours/month) on a first fixed-term contract, which will later on switch to a permanent employment contract.
• Starting date: As soon as possible
• The company offers a hybrid working system as well as travel reimbursement
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Katrin Oltmanns under +49 211-749 686-31.
Please only apply via our job portal: https://jobs.fischer-hrm.de/stellenanzeigen/4229_operation-coordinator-mfd.html
We look forward to receiving your application!