Service Engineer & Customer Support - Surface Mount Technology (m/f/d)
Our client is a Japanese manufacturer of motorized products which has also successfully established its presence within the global market.
At the German base in the Düsseldorf area, the company coordinates the sales activities for their Robotics Division, covering the whole of Europe and North Africa. This includes innovative solutions and machinery for Surface Mount Technology (SMT).
With the comapny and business in Europe continuing to grow steadily, they are now looking for a motivated Service Engineer to join and support their international team.
The company is open for candidates of different levels of experience and Germany-wide. A home office option can be negotiated.
Objectives, Tasks and Responsibilities:
The first phase is accompanied by an intensive job training: You will look over the shoulder of other Service Engineers, acquire indepth knowledge of company specific products and attend customer appointments together to prepare you to support customers independently. Your resonsibilities will include:
• Installation, maintenance, repair and other service works for SMT products (mainly mounter, industrial printers and related software) for customers in Germany and Europe-wide
• Provide technical trainings for customers and distribution partners
• Act as the main contact person for customers and partners regarding technical issues and inquiries via phone, email or on-site visits
• Close cooperation with other service technicians in Europe, the business support and back office teams , sales manager as well as engineers on customer side
• And a little obligatory adminsitration e.g. the documentation of service activities
• Successfully completed university degree or vocational training in a technical field such as electrical engineering, preferably with a focus on IT
• High technical and affinity for software (experience with CAD or programming welcome)
• Knowledge or experience with SMT products or semiconductor advantageous
• Experience in working with dealers of technical products and the installation and maintenance of technical products also very welcome
• Language Skills: business fluent English; German and other European languages advantageous but not a must
• High level of self-motivation, strong sense of responsibility, willingness to learn
• Open for frequent business travel
• company car for private use
• 30 days vacation
• working via Home Office as well as at the office in Düsseldorf area possible
• International team with the opportunity to travel and work abroad
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Esther Auffermann under +49 (0)211 749686-36.
Please only apply via our job portal: https://jobs.fischer-hrm.de/stellenanzeigen/4173_service-engineer-%26amp%3b-customer-support---surface-mount-technology-mfd.html
We look forward to receiving your application!