Logistics Coordinator – Antwerp (m/f/d)
Our customer is the Belgian subsidiary of a globally active Japanese forwarding company for land, sea and air freight.
Currently, the company is looking for a motivated individual to join their team in Antwerp to be responsible for both the operational coordination of the logistics processes as well as the support of other general administrative issues (e.g. bookkeeping and general affairs).
Tasks and Resposibilities:
Your main task is to act as the communication interface between the customers and internal departments/ stakeholders. This includes:
• Order taking: receive, and confirm incoming customer forwarding requests
• Close communication and coordination with various stakeholders (truck transporters, air cargo, warehouses and customs)
• Tracking deliveries and keeping the customer informed regarding their delivery status
• Preparing relevant documents for customs clearance and inputting relevant information into the database
Beyond this you will be assisting your colleague(s) in other administrative duties. This includes:
• Assisting with general bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing
• Supporting with expatriate management (visas, liaising with government authorities etc.)
• Purchasing office supplies and managing the office equipment
• Successfully completed university degree or vocational training, preferably with initial work experience in a similar position (e.g. customer service, forwarding / logistics or sales assistant)
• Hands-on approach as well as the ability to multitask and prioritise
• Excellent intercultural communication skills with the ability to work individually as well as in a team
• Language skills: Business fluent English and Dutch skills, Japanese skills are a plus but not mandatory
• IT Skills: Good command of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Esther Auffermann under +49 (0)211 749686-36.
Please only apply via our website: https://jobs.fischer-hrm.de/stellenanzeigen/3983_logistics-coordinator-%E2%80%93-antwerp-mfd.html
We look forward to receiving your application!