Logistics Coordinator - Forwarding Industry (m/f/d)
Our client is the European Base of a Japanese logistics and forwarding company. From their office in Düsseldorf, our client provides their customers with country specific logistic services, consulting, and support.
Currently, the company is looking for a motivated individual to join their team and be responsible for both operational and sales related logistic tasks.
You are the main communication interface between the customers, logistics agencies and the forwarding agents. Your tasks include:
• Order taking: receive, and confirm incoming customer forwarding requests and prepare the quotations
• Coordinate the correct forwarding medium: correspond with the relevant shipping line, airline, truck transporter etc. and prepare the relevant documents for import/ export
• Track deliveries and keep the customer informed regarding their delivery status
• Support the team in general administrative tasks (maintaining / updating database, filing invoices, etc.)
• Successfully completed university degree or vocational training,
• First-hand work experience in a similar role (e.g. customer service, logistics or sales assistant)
• Hands-on approach as well as the ability to multitask and prioritise
• Excellent intercultural communication skills with the ability to work individually as well as in a team
• Language skills: Business fluent English-Skills in combination with either Business fluent German or Japanese skills (fluency in both advantageous but not mandatory)
• IT Skills: Good command of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, experience with DATEV is also very welcome
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Esther Auffermann under +49 (0)211 749686-36.
Please only apply via our website: https://jobs.fischer-hrm.de/stellenanzeigen/3981_logistics-coordinator---forwarding-industry-mfd.html
We look forward to receiving your application!