Group Manager - International Sales & Business Development (m/f/d) Medical Devices
Our client is a globally active manufacturer of medical devices - among others dental equipment. After acquiring a German company, our client now seeks a “Group Manager” (m/f/d), who will actively promote the products manufactured by the German company for worldwide markets - starting in Japan as well as other Asian countries - from the head office in Tochigi Japan.
You will lead a team of 7 employees with your main responsibility in the development of customer relationships with existing customers (and later new customers) to further develop the sales of the products from the German subsidiary in the dental industry.
- You will function as the first point of contact for the Asian customers (as well as worldwide cus-tomers) and will work closely together with other oversea offices, especially the German office
- Development and acquisition of new customers
- Analysis of the dental market in order to gather information on new and yet untapped markets
- Seek out and recruit agents/distributors with potential in order to expand sales. On the other hand, negotiate and coordinate with existing agents
Main tasks in the first 6 months:
Getting knowledge and understanding the products and the technology as well as understanding the internal work flow.
- University degree
- Experience in sales in general – Experience in international sales very advantageous
- Experience with medical devices in general
- Japanese and English on a business fluent level
- Experience in dental medical devices
- Experience with composite resin (CR)
- Strong intercultural communication skills (= Capacity to adapt oneself to the way of thinking of an international company)
- Excellent general communication, negotiating and people skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in close cooperation with a team
- Ambitious and patient with regard to attaining company targets as well as a strong sense of responsibility
Pleae send us your application via our website: