Sales Assistant (m/f/d) Part Time
Chemie / Pharma
As Sales Assistant (m/w/f) you will assist and support the Sales Manager in all sales team related matters like reporting, applications and administrational tasks.
• Preparation and distribution of sales and stock related information
• Supervision of stock, allocation and shelf life of materials
• Preparation of applications for sales related topics (e.g. pricings, sampling)
• Communication with customers regarding sales related topics (forecasts, certificates, technical information)
• Close communication with other business units as well as accounting team
• Preparation of business fairs
• Writing reports and drafting presentations
• Cooperation and responding to internal inquiries from Customer Service Team
• Performing general supportive administrative tasks for the business unit
Business administration, Export/Import Clerk, merchant in wholesale and foreign trade
• Experience in Customer Service, Sales, Export/Import
• Ability to engage in multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
• Good command of MS office software application
• Experience with SAP an advantage
• Self-motivated and comfortable working as part of a team
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English, German. Good skills in Japanese Language skills preferable
Since 1933, DAIKIN Industries has been involved in the research and production of
fluorochemicals and is one of the world's foremost manufacturers of fluorochemical products today.
Daikin Chemical Europe offers a wide range of high quality products with applications in automotive, semiconductors, health care, renewable energy, consumer cookware, wire and cable, textile and fabric treatment, paper and packaging, optics and displays, coatings and more.
The European Headquarter Daikin Chemical Europe GmbH in Düsseldorf is responsible for sales, technical service and marketing.