SALES COORDINATOR (M/F/D) DISTRIBUTION, 7177 OTTOBRUNN NEAR MUNICH, GERMANY (STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)
• Responsible for inside sales activities for customers in the distribution sector
• Prepare, handle and follow-up quotations and inquiries
• Handle customer´s daily inquiry
• Price control and upload as well as maintenance of master list
• Monitor accounts receivable and clarify differences in payments
• Process and follow-up of sample orders as well as project support
• Prepare internal KPI figures like stock, collection ratio, sales and expenses
• At least commercial education or better a Bachelor degree with technical or business background
• First work experience in sales or a comparable position, ideally in an international company
• Communicative person with business fluent skills in German and English
• Good MS Office knowledge, especially Excel
• Experience with SAP is a plus
• Positive, pro-active working style
• Service oriented mindset and strong team spirit
• Prospect to grow into a Junior Account Manager
WHAT WE OFFER:
Join a multinational European team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities all over the world. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced, that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
Our aim is to help you achieve your career goals by offering attractive and individual opportunities to develop your talent. We want to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, time tracking and 30 days of vacation.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Please, indicate your salary expectations and availability.
Please apply via our online career page: https://application.job.panasonic.eu/data/ruP0pHQvHrGZJKvL/rc.php
We are looking forward to your application! Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH - Human Resources Department