Japanese speaking patent attorney (m/f)
We are an internationally active patent and law firm and are looking for a Japanese speaking patent attorney (m/f) in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or physics with interest in technical innovations and patent law questions for the following tasks to strengthen our team in Munich:
• Correspondence with clients in Japanese and English,
• Preparation and participation in trips and conferences to Asia, especially to Japan,
• Translation of patent documents from and into Japanese,
• Preparation of patent applications and response to office actions.
Your main task will be to prepare patent applications in close cooperation with our international clients and the inventors, who you will assist in the grant and opposition proceedings at the German or European Patent Office.
• Very good knowledge of Japanese (native speaker level) as well as solid knowledge of spoken and written English, good knowledge of German is a plus.
• Admission as European, German or Japanese Patent Attorney, or rather willingness to train as a European and / or German Patent Attorney
• You already have several years of professional experience in the field of intellectual property rights.
We offer you a modern workplace in a beautiful office in the heart of Munich, flexible working hours, performance-related remuneration and a friendly, open-minded atmosphere.
If you are interested, please send your documents by regular mail or by email to the address given below. Further information can be found on our homepage www.isarpatent.com. You are also welcome to contact us at the following telephone number.
isarpatent, Patent- und Rechtsanwälte
Friedrichstraße 31, 80801 München
The person in charge: Richter, Yuka (Ms.)
Tel. +49 89-3816-100
Fax. +49 89-3401-479