Graphic Design & Digital Content Manager
Wirtschaftsförderung / Verband
With representations in 92 countries around the globe, the
network of German Chambers of Commerce Abroad (AHKs)
advises, supports and represents German companies worldwide
that wish to develop or expand their business activities abroad.
The AHKs are institutions of German foreign trade promotion. In autumn 2020, in cooperation with the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) and the Asia-Pacific Committee of German Business (APA), we are organizing the 17th ASIA-PACIFIC-CONFERENCE OF GERMAN BUSINESS (APK).
As part of the APK team, we are currently seeking, preferably as of May 2019, a Graphic Design & Digital Content Manager.
▪ Design and production of event brochures, banners, backdrops
▪ Update conference website and social media content
▪ Update dedicated event app content
▪ Support design & production of materials for any other Chamber-related events or publications
▪ At least 2 years of professional experience in graphic design and website management
▪ Established technical knowledge of various media such as web, social media, branded email marketing, etc.
▪ Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
▪ Proficiency in website content management (WordPress)
▪ Proven creativity and flexibility as well as organizational ability
▪ Motivated, assertive, resilient, and effective communicator
▪ Fluent in English, German and Japanese skills a plus
▪ Self-directed work in a pleasant, international workplace
▪ Fixed-term contract until the end of December 2020; extension possible subject to organizational needs and evaluation
▪ Salary and social insurance commensurate with experience and the demands of the role
Please send your application (with photo) indicating your earliest availability and your salary expectations, in English by email to Mr. Bastian Lidzba, Team Leader - 17th Asia-Pacific Conference of German Business, email@example.com