DPMS Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
* You effectively develop and execute automated scenarios and plans for DPMS implementations
* You use code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation.
* You continuously expand and improve our automation frameworks, tools, and technologies.
* You estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results, and participate in day-to-day GDPR activities.
* You successfully integrate and maintain test executions in DPMS/ISMS environments.
* You ensure automated software quality validation for our apps and the Enobyte GDPR Toolbox
* You work closely with agile development teams and product owners.
* You apply critical thinking and troubleshooting skills to effectively identify issues, which you will then describe, edit, and test.
- At least 3 years experience with Data Protection Management Systems (DPMS)
- Excellent command of UNIX environments (BSD, GNU/Linux, Solaris)
- Basic knowledge of machine learning algorithms and deep learning frameworks
- Good programming skills (Python, Perl, Java with TestNG or C# with NUnit is a plus)
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab, Jenkins, or various test management tools is a plus
- Good understanding of agile QA methodology and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Think outside the box to come up with new ideas and automation solutions
- You’re a team player, show motivation, and enjoy communication
- Very good knowledge of English; Japanese is a plus