Executive Assistant (m/f)
Chemie / Pharma
The European headquarter of one of the world´s foremost manufacturers of fluorochemical products is looking for a Supply Chain Management and Purchase Planning Coordinator (m/f).
The company in Düsseldorf offers a wide range of high quality products with applications in automotive, semiconductors, health care, renewable energy, consumer cookware, wire and cable, textile and fabric treatment, paper and packaging, optics and displays, coatings and more.
As the Executive Assistant (m/f) you will support our Deputy General Manager and Global Marketing Director in their office lives as well as during their extensive travel activities, to secure the day-to-day business.
• Travel management, including flights, hotels etc.
• Organization of internal and external meetings
• Translations in English and Japanese
• Monitoring of projects
• Document management
• Managing of all back office activities
• Communicate with all internal and external business partners and institutions
• Communication with the headquarter and other global companies belonging to our group
• Writing reports and drafting presentations
• Bachelor in International Office Management or Language and Communication Science
• First experience as assistant in an international environment
• Ability to engage in multiple assignments and prioritize accordingly
• Strong attention to details, solution-orientated, and very good time-management
• Structured and accurate working style
• Very good MS Office skills, including excellent PowerPoint skills
• Fluent in German, English and Japanese language, any other language is an advantage
What we offer
• An harmonious working environment
• Flexible working time management,
• Employee assistance program
• Company pension scheme
• Operational health management
As a global organization, our company brings together people with various backgrounds and nationalities. Our teams consist of German and Japanese, Spanish, French and Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish, Chinese, Finnish and Czech colleagues. The main language in the office is English. We combine the friendly working atmosphere of a medium-sized company with the strength and opportunities of a global player.