Supply Chain Management and Purchase Planning Coordinator (m/f)
Chemie / Pharma
The European headquarter of one of the world´s foremost manufacturers of fluorochemical products is looking for a Supply Chain Management and Purchase Planning Coordinator (m/f).
The company in Düsseldorf offers a wide range of high quality products with applications in automotive, semiconductors, health care, renewable energy, consumer cookware, wire and cable, textile and fabric treatment, paper and packaging, optics and displays, coatings and more.
This position is responsible to manage the purchasing plan, direction of the purchase order and check receiving, inventory control on behalf of the company.
The Main responsibilities are:
• Establish of purchase, inventory and allocation planning used by the company´s Global In and Out System based on Sales data received through internal software by E-Planning.
• System and data maintenance of Global In and Out System
• Coordination of all inbound shipments and tracking with Customer Service and each subsidiary if needed
• Close cooperation with Sales and Customer Service Teams and each subsidiary to ensure smooth transactions
• Control of fair and reasonable stock levels
• Provides administrative support to SCM team as required
• Business trips to Japan and subsidiaries ( 2-3 times a year)
• Import-Export clerk
• Solid background of purchase and company planning
• Flexible approach to negotiating and a willingness to be able to work to time sensitive deadlines
• Problem solving and analytical thinking
• Competency with MS Office and data processing systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Value of teamwork and ability to work in an intercultural environment
• Challenging spirit, willingness to grow knowledge, Flexibility
• Language requirement English, German and Japanese, Chinese is an advantage
What we offer
• An harmonious working environment
• Flexible working time management,
• Employee assistance program
• Company pension scheme
• Operational health management
As a global organization, our company brings together people with various backgrounds and nationalities. Our teams consist of German and Japanese, Spanish, French and Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish, Chinese, Finnish and Czech colleagues. The main language in the office is English. We combine the friendly working atmosphere of a medium-sized company with the strength and opportunities of a global player.