Berufserfahrung / 職歴:
I have a brought range of experiences – theoretically as well as practically – in the field of economics and business, including a solid knowledge of banking and international capital markets as well as monetary policy. I have experiences in accounting and auditing as well as in Project management. Among others:
- 2 years at Deloitte & Touche: Financial Services Industry (FSI) Assurance (Banks) / Audit and Advisory
- 6 years at HSBC Trinkaus in Treasury & Derivatives Operations – Listed Options & Futures
- 1 year as Research assistant at Institute of East Asian Studies at University of Duisburg-Essen at chair of Prof. Dr. Werner Pascha
- Freelancing Consultant for “Campus Consult Projektmanagement GmbH“, Paderborn, Germany and “WIP – Student Consulting”, University Duisburg-Essen
- Stadtsparkasse Oberhausen: Corporate management / Risk Management / Risk Controlling
- PricewaterhouseCoopers: Assurance (Projekt zur Einführung eines Tools zur Bilanzierung Latenter Steuern in einem DAX30-Konzern);
I like to work in highly motivated, international teams, solving complex issues. Hereby I love putting my knowledge, gained so far, into practise while learning more every day – of which the Japanese language is pretty high level in my private scale of learning-preferences (beside economic and business matters).
This is what I do love to obtain by my offering at DJW.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Bildungshintergrund / 学歴:
Study of Economics/Business Administration (Diplom-Ökonom)
Sprachkenntnisse / 言語:
German – mother tongue
English – business fluent (spoken, read and written)
French – good (3.5 years in secondary school and yearly exchanges)
Japanese – elementary, “Intensive Japanese” over 1 term at university; basic course over another semester (1.7)
Suche nach / 希望職種:
I am searching for new challenges, personal development in new the field of economics and business.
Gewünschter Einsatzort /希望勤務地:
Worldwide – with a preference to Japan (Tokyo)
I am very interested in truly getting to know Japanese culture by heart, of which the Japanese language is one of the most important and very interesting, but quite difficult, parts.